You have no items in your shopping cart
NFL MVP. Super Bowl MVP and Champion. The face of a franchise. The future of your position. The creator of a dynasty? Patrick Mahomes II has accomplished more in his first three years in the NFL than many would dream of in his entire pro career. It's not easy to explain what became of Mahomes. When Oakley and Mahomes decided to collaborate on a Signature Series collection, it was clear that the look had to be just as fresh and unexpected. The Signature Series collection begins with Sutro Lite, whose colors hint at its remarkable past and present.
The Sutro family expands with a half-frame version of the popular model to offer a wider field of vision. Inspired by the everyday life of urban cyclists, the wraparound visor creates a bold and versatile look, protecting against the elements and enhancing vision with Prizm™ lens technology while inspiring athletes to move confidently and fluidly throughout the day.
• Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color and contrast so you can see more detail
• Wraparound semi-rimless model to increase field of vision and improve ventilation
• O Matter™ frame material provides durability and all-day comfort to keep up with an active life
• Features textured and knurled Unobtainium® on the inside of the shaft to increase retention
• Oakley Unobtainium® nose pads offer increased comfort and performance and increase grip with sweat
LIGHT TRANSMISSION: 11%
LIGHT CONDITIONS: BRIGHT LIGHT
BASE LENS COLOR: GRAY
INFORMATIVE NOTE: 3