A good choice for anyone who wants to park their bike without worry: The IVERA Steel-O-Flex™ 7200 protects against thieves with a steel cable that is additionally covered with overlapping steel sleeves. Nobody can cut this combination easily. The scale-like casing maintains flexibility when connecting - a comfortable plus in everyday use.
- 2 mm thick, overlapping steel sleeves protect the internal steel cable
- New, functional, durable and highly flexible synthetic fiber coating to protect against paint damage
- The steel sleeves, the housing and supporting parts of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
Ivera RBU – holder for attaching to frame tubes with a diameter of 15 - 45 mm.
- Alternatively, there is preparation for attachment to the saddle clamp bolt.
- The holder is also available as an additional accessory
- Good protection with a medium risk of theft
- Recommended for securing good bikes
- The larger the length, the easier it is to connect to a fixed object