In principle, cable locks are suitable if inexpensive two-wheelers need to be secured against theft. In addition to flexibility, the main advantage of a cable lock is its low weight. Since the 20 mm thick cable of the ABUS IVERA Cable 7220 is covered with a durable synthetic fiber material, the paint stays intact with this lock.
- 20mm thick high quality steel cable
- New, functional, durable and highly flexible Ivy synthetic fiber coating to protect against paint damage
- The housing and supporting parts of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
- Ivera RBU – holder for attaching to frame tubes with a diameter of 15 - 45 mm. Alternatively, there is preparation for attachment to the saddle clamp bolt.
- The holder is also available as an additional accessory
- Good protection with low risk of theft
- Recommended for insuring inexpensive bikes
- The larger the length, the easier it is to connect to a fixed object