The inner workings of this ABUS bicycle lock consist of a 12 mm thick and super flexible spiral cable. The black coating is made of plastic and protects the bicycle paint from possible scratches. The four-digit number code required to open the lock can be individually set. This way you can easily use your favorite numbers. An ABUS combination lock is also particularly suitable if the lock is to be used by several people.
- 12mm thick, high quality and super flexible coiled cable
- Plastic coating to protect against paint damage
- 2-component number rollers ensure permanent legibility of the numbers
- Numeric code can be individually set
- SCMU (Snap Cage MU) – holder for attaching to seat post, frame or luggage rack tube with a diameter of 15 - 55 mm. Installation is carried out without tools and simply using tension straps.
- SCLL (Snap Cage LL) – holder for attachment under the saddle, on the saddle clamp bolt with a 5 - 8 mm diameter.
- SR – Lock holder for cable and spiral cable locks. It is specially designed for attachment under Selle Royal saddles.
- Good protection with low risk of theft
- Recommended for insuring inexpensive bikes